Before Your Appointment
- Because several of our employees and patients are highly sensitive or allergic to perfumes and colognes, please remove or do not use any perfume or perfumed lotions or creams when you come to the office.
- Please turn off or silence all cell phones before you leave the waiting room
Bring completed new patient paperwork if this applies to you
- Bring insurance card
- Bring driver’s license or picture ID
- Bring any referrals and/or medical records that are required for your appointment OR make certain the appropriate referrals and/or medical records have been received in our office prior to your appointment
- We accept credit/debit cards (Mastercard, Discover, Visa), checks and cash. Co-pays and charges not covered by insurance are due at the time of service.
Because our seating is limited, we request that you limit children, friends and relatives accompanying you to the office. Of course, we realize that problems can arise with babysitters and transportation and you may have no choice in the matter.
Documents in English
|Health History Questionnaire|
|Your Patient Rights|
Documentos en Español
|HIPAA Aviso de política de privacidad|
|Cuestionario de Historia de la Salud|